Friday, April 24, 2020

TULIP FIELDS 1: QUOTES ON RESILIENCE, HOPE AND HAPPINESS


It is spring, and one of my most favorite places are tulip fields with daffodils too!

The vast field of colorful lined flowers bring out joy from my heart and in this “interesting”  times inspire me to choose some resilience quotes to my tulip field photos! 

BE INSPIRED! 










May we continue to have positive vibes during this COVID 19 Pandemic...


Health, economic, mental and physical stresses loom over us these days and we continue to hope and pray that we will develop resilience and constructive positive thinking to overcome all the difficulties and still be happy against all odds! 






1 comment:

  1. Hindi na ako nanonood nang news I keep myself busy nalang sa pagtatanim at pag alaga nang mga isda
    davao doctors hospital contact number

    ReplyDelete