Wednesday, November 5, 2014

In Pinay's "Ciudad" at 1 Year!

October 20, 2014 marks the First Anniversary for In Pinay’s “Ciudad”

Mi Ciudad is Zamboanga City and the other Ciudad close to my heart is Ciudad Medical Zamboanga.

I started off by moving all my stories related to Zamboanga City to this blogpost last October 20, 2013, almost a month after the Zamboanga Siege.

I started with 134 blogposts gathered from In Pinay's Footsteps and In Pinay’s Tummy. I only chose some Zamboanga City stories from In Pinay’s Eyes.

Last May 2014 at 6-months, I added 51 new stories but mostly, related to events within Ciudad Medical Zamboanga for a total of 185 blogposts in 6 months.

I added only 34 new posts from June to October, 2014 for a total of 219 blogposts in my first year anniversary.

This was because I had three travels abroad, namely, 3 weeks in the US (May 2014), less than a week in HongKong (June 2014) and another week in Kolkata, India (September 2014) plus the fully loaded CMZ's 11th anniversary activities.

Most of my stories (Zamboanga Siege and after) are about:
~~33 (from 27) blogposts related to the Zamboanga Siege
~~25 (from 18)  blogposts on the CMZ B.R.A. Campaign
~~5 blogposts on Breast Wellness and Breast Cancer Awareness
~~7 blogposts on CMZ AVPs on the first 5 years
~~6 blogposts on CMZ related to the Philippine Quality Awards
~~7  blogposts on Our Lady of the Pillar Feast
~~3 blogposts on CMZ’s New Technology: 64 slice CT Scan, MRI, Digital Mammography
~~2 blogposts on CMZ Creative Art: CMZ’s Role in Social Healing
~~6 blogposts on CMZ activities
===1 blogpost on CMZ General Assembly
===1 blogpost on CMZ Earthquake Drill
===1 blogpost on CMZ Disaster Consciousness Drill
===1 blogpost on the CMZ Belen Making Contest
===1 blogpost on Regine (CMZ)
===1 blogpost on NSO Run for Health
~~7 blogposts on Zamboanga City activities
===1 blogpost on the ZC No Smoking Ordinance
===1 blogpost on Philippine Independence Day
===1 blogpost on HIV/AIDS Parade
===1 blogpost on Blood Donors Month
===1 blogpost on Nutrition Month
===1 blogpost on Arbor Day
===1 blogpost on Zumba and Pink Lighting of City Hall
~~3 blogposts on ZC Runs
===1 blogpost on Run for NHL
===1 Pulongbato Trail Run
===1 Murok Challenge Run
~~1 blogpost on Mother's Day
~~1 blogpost on Murok
~~1 blogpost on Nuevo Zamboanga Laboratory Hotel

Among the Gadgets and Blogger Communities that interests me are:
1)   Topblogs: I placed In Pinay’s Ciudad under the Community Blogs and usually this blog reaches the 30 to 50 level
2) Total Pageviews: 21,127 views ( from 11,571 views  and for In Pinay's Footsteps = 186,531 in 2 3/4 years)

3)  Charm (of Promding Chamimay) invited me to join Zamboanga Bloggers last March 2012 and many are very young bloggers and I feel they may not be able to relate with my posts that much

4) Charm also invited me to join the BC Bloggers Community for the Commex and I learned a lot with this group!
     a.    many of  the  posts  really  interests me  and I enjoy commenting on every post! 
    b.   This really helped improve my Stats to reach the 100 to 150 visitors per day! 
    c. But from May to October 2014, I had to lie low too again for the reason of being so busy !

5)   Blogspot Stats: Audience
    a. Top Ten Countries: for my First Year


(first 6 months: Philippines, United States, France, Brazil, Germany, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Malaysia and Saudi Arabia and India)
   b.  But what interests me is that Turkey is now in No. 4!
   c.  Interesting countries are Ukraine (even during the height of their civil unrest) and Poland!

6)  Flag CounterI have now 71 flags in a year's time (from 55 flags in 6 months and compared to 159 flags for In Pinay’s Footsteps in 2 3/4 years)
7)  My Top blog Posts on my First Year (all time):

I look forward to what my experiences will be from hereon and where In Pinay's "Ciudad" may go!

I do hope my stories will continue to be inspire you!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment