Sunday, October 27, 2013

BEFORE NUEVO ZAMBOANGA COLLEGE INC. EXTENSION @ 2005 (written April 2012)

This post is very interesting for me and very historical too.
I found my chopper shots circa 2005 and saw Pasobolong before Nuevo Zamboanga College Inc. extension came into existence and even maybe at that time, NZCI wasn't even conceptualized.
We did the chopper shots because we took pictures of the parishes such as the Metropolitan Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception, St. Joseph Church, St. Ignatius of Loyola Parish, Fort Pilar, the parishes in Divisoria, Mercedes as well as the Mercedes retreat house. I also got pictures of Ateneo de Zamboanga University, ICAS and ICES and I blogged this earlier in this same site.  http://inpinaysfootsteps.blogspot.com/2011/08/birds-eye-view-archdiocese-of-zamboanga_20.html 
Luckily, at that time, I also got aerial shots of Ciudad Medical Zamboanga. 
Here is the Pasobolong area before NZCI Extension.
me and Monsi
chopper pilot and Monsi
The covered court is already positioned.
Aerial views are as follows. These were taken in sequence as the chopper hovered above the Pasobolong lot.
Isn't it nostalgic to reminisce about what it was and how it looked like before? Really interesting for me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment